A Lego based exhibition and competition raising funds for the Werribee Mercy Hospital's new Paediatric Ward. This is a fun event for people to enjoy during the first weekend of the September school holidays. This is a volunteer organised event with proceeds going to the Mercy Health Foundation for the Paediatric Ward. Open to the public from 10am on 21 September.
The Wyndham Brickfest will be open to the public on 21 and 22 September in the Gymnasium at Thomas Carr College in Tarneit. The event will then open to the general public from 10am to 5pm on Saturday and 10am to 3pm on Sunday with two Quiet Hours sessions from 8am to 10am on both days for people who have difficulty in large crowds either due to mobility issues and other conditions where large crowds and noise cause distress.
There are several competition categories including:
- Large display – inside an area 3m X 3m - $18 entry fee X2 people,
- Small Model – A model built on a 32 X 32 lug baseplate - $9 entry fee X1 person,
- Building Wyndham – A model of a building or place in Wyndham on a 48 X 48 lug baseplate - $9 entry fee X1 person,
- Building the B24 – A unique attraction in Werribee where the B24 Liberator Restoration Group is providing a prize for someone to build a model of the plane, the hanger or both - $9 entry fee X 1 person, and
- STEM Challenge - $18 entry fee X2 people fill in the expression of interest form HERE,
Tickets are now on sale and competition entries can be found at: www.trybooking.com/BDZNK.
Brickfest will also be holding a Brick Walk! Participants will walk a pit of blocks in socks and make a donation to the Mercy Health Foundation for the privilege. Challenge yourself to participate in this event for $10 plus entry fee to Wyndham Brickfest.
There will be other games and activities organised throughout the days of Wyndham Brickfest. All of the money raised at Brickfest will be donated to the Mercy Health Foundation, no money will be used for administration, advertising or prizes.
For more infomration contact Andrew on 0408 530 337 or email at email@example.com.