As a mother of a child with a disability, take a day out for yourself to think about your own health and wellbeing at this free workshop.
The day will explore:
- Connecting with other mums
- Looking after yourself
- Prioritising your own health and wellbeing
- Balancing caring responsibilities while enjoying life
- Healthy Morning Tea and lunch provided.
- This session is intended for mothers of children with a disability only.
- The workshop is a partnership between Association for Children with a Disability (ACD) and Monash University, supported by the NDIS.
For queries relating to this workshop please email:
Healthy Mothers Healthy Families Coordinator - Gina: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also phone Gina during business hours on Monday/Tuesday on 03 9880 7000 or 1800 654 013 (regional callers).
Date and Time
Wednesday 20 November 2019
9:30 am – 2:30 pm AEDT