This webinar will discuss tools and strategies to effectively communicate with people with autism and outline some inclusive programming ideas. This webinar is presented by:
- Kellie Tait (Founder, AAA Sports Ballarat),
- Emily Rennes (Sport Development & Programs Manager, Tenpin Bowling Australia) and
- Prue Stevenson (Autism Activist, Athlete and Consultant with Amaze)
Date: Monday 13th July
Time: 1.30pm - 3.00pm
You can also now access the following materials via the Special Olympics Australia online learning platform – SOA Learn for each Webinar 1 – Understanding Autism and Webinar 2 – Getting To Know Your Participants:
- webinar recording
- relevant topic resources to download and use
- a Certificate of Learning (short written reflection and quiz required)
To access SOA Learn click here.
Whilst you’re on SOA Learn, have a look at our other free resources available to support your learning of inclusive practice for people with intellectual disability and autism.