The Having a Say Conference aims to empower people with disability through:
• The opportunity to ‘have a say’ about issues that affect their lives
• Opportunities to celebrate ability and achievement
• Being part of the planning and running of the conference
• Opportunities to be heard by politicians, government and service providers
• The opportunity to meet people from around Victoria, Australia and overseas
The event is held over three days - starts on Wednesday 8 February - Friday 10 February from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.