Active April encourages Victorians to get active for 30 minutes each day in April. It's free and fun and part of the Victorian Government initiative to get more people active and healthy.
Participants can register their daily activity with the Active April Activity Tracker.
In 2016, every Premier’s Active April participant will receive:
- 10 free passes to a YMCA or local government facility
- 15% off at Sportsmart in store and online
- one hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- one free Get into Cardio Tennis session
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- a chance to win some great prizes including our major registration prizes of tickets to the 2017 Australian Tennis Open Finals*, a $1,500 bike voucher or a GoPro camera
- a chance for your school to win sporting equipment and visits from high-profile sporting personalities
- weekly email tips on healthy eating and being active
And if you’re a student or teacher, you’ll also go into the draw to win even more great prizesfor your school.