Jobfind are holding an Information Session for Participants and their support networks to understand our SLES/ Employment program.
Jobfind offer an Employment and Further Education Program for NDIS participants who require capacity building support in order to reach their employment and further education goals.
We are registered under the Finding and Keeping a Job line item, however if a participant has Increased Social and Community Participation and are Plan Managed or Self-managed Jobfind are able to assist.
Who should attend this event:
- Participants with an active NDIS Plan
- Carers, Family Members, Advocates, Friends
- Support Coordinators and Plan Managers.
- High Schools and NDIS LACs.
- or if you just want to collaborate with us and want to know more about Jobfind.
Tue, 14 July 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM AEST
Register for the event here.