- About Us
- Find An Activity
Thursday, March 21, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
The team at Growing with Autism Conference are excited to announce our first conference for 2019 at Wangaratta, Thursday March 21 and Friday March 22, 2019. The Theme is “Learning and succeeding together".
Oaks Conference and Function Centre
Wangaratta Turf Club
Racecourse Road, Wangaratta, Victoria 3677
Time: 9.30 - 3.30pm
This conference is an opportunity for educators, professionals, parents, carers and students together learning positive and practical strategies with the goal to enable people of all ages on the autism spectrum to grow to their full potential.
There will be a variety of expert speakers covering topics such as
* Working it out – What is possible? - Jen Tait
* What does inclusion look like in secondary school?- Charie Roberts
* Autism Friendly Social Skills - Sherri Cincotta
* Setting up for success in the classroom - Cristina Isaac
* Making sense of the senses, A guide to helping our body feel good - Kait Cummins
* The Many Faces of Communication - Rhoana Balnaves
* What is an “I CAN” network - Camilla Steward
* Supporting social skill development through Theory of Mind - Meg Engel
* Anxiety and resilience- Jeanette Purkis
* Visuals that promote independence and growth - Melanie Martinelli
* The Importance of being Positive - Cristina Isaac
There will be a variety of exhibitors showcasing products and services including William Ready, Sensory Connections and more.
There are costs for this event. Register here.
For more information, email email@example.com
Or connect with Growing With Autsim on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/growingwithautismaustralia/
Oaks Conference and Function Centre Wangaratta Turf Club
Racecourse Road3677 Wangaratta , VIC