- About Us
- Find An Activity
Operated by Reclink Australia, Access for All Abilities (AAA Play) provides Australia’s only first-point-of call service connecting people with a disability to sports and recreational opportunities in Victoria.
Access for All Abilities is committed to being an ‘opportunity broker’ for every person, no matter what the disability, to benefit from participating in sport and recreation.
Regular physical activity is crucial in maintaining a healthy body, a sense of wellbeing and promoting quality of life. Whether it’s basketball or swimming, fencing or cricket, beginner or aspiring paralympian; Access for All Abilities is, as the name suggests, committed to being an ‘opportunity broker’ for every person, no matter what the disability, to benefit from participating in sport and recreation.
Providing a crucial entry point for people who are seeking out a sports or recreation connection, Access for All Abilities Play will work with the enquirer to identify what activity they wish to be involved in, what their disabilities are and where they are located. Drawing on a network of State Sporting Associations (SSAs), active community clubs, local governments and disability specific sport and recreation providers, AAA Play can link each person with a suitable sport or recreation activity, in a timely manner.
There are multiple ways in which people can contact us – email, phone 1800 222 842 and through this very website. Being an available and easily contactable source of information and referral is a fundamental component of AAA Play. We want to make communicating with us as easy possible – regardless of our visitors’ preferred way to find information.
Reclink Australia is proud to be providing AAA Play in Victoria in conjunction with our partners thanks to the support of the Victorian State Government. View the Reclink Australia 2017/2018 Annual Report.
There are four options to connect with us:
How will your enquiry be handled?
Great care is taken to ensure everyone has a positive experience. Access for All Abilities Play (AAA Play) aims to connect all individuals to a suitable sport and recreation activity based on personal goals and location in a timely manner.
The enquiry process after the initial contact with the individual:
- Enquiry is received via email, website or phone.
- Initial contact is made with the enquirer within two working days of receiving the enquiry to find out more information.
- We then contact the relevant State Sporting Associations, Sports Clubs, Local Council and community groups to find suitable opportunities available for the enquirer.
- Once the suitable sports activities have been identified, the enquirer is contacted via email or phone with program details and relevant information. The enquirer then has the option to personally contact the program, or the AAA Play team can work as the contact person to further assist.
- The AAA Play team will follow up with the enquirer to find out if the individual has connected to the sports activity or if they require further information.
- All enquirers are encouraged to contact us again if they require more program information. The AAA Play team is here to break down the barrier and to assist in creating further sport and recreation opportunities for individuals.